Sunday, June 29, 2014

30 weeks!!!




How far along? Holy Moly I am 30 weeks pregnant!!!

Maternity clothes: Nothin new

Stretch marks? Still none! 

Sleep: Still sleeping well! Back and hips have been aching a little more every day, which is why i'm SO glad I have that body pillow. 

Best moment this week: Another pretty standard week. I got my hair done on Tuesday cause Lord knows I needed the boost and it definitely did the trick!! 

Miss anything?: Being able to breath!

Movement:  Yes tons! Constant barrel rolls all day long and then she's pretty quiet at night. Let's hope and PRAY she keeps that routine up when she comes ;) 

Food cravings: Nothing new honestly. This week it was fruit and salad. I know I know...how lame.    

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! 

Gender: Girl! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: All my usual things, particularly bad indigestion lately! And shortness of breath 

Belly button in or out? Teetering on the edge 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? I've been more emotional lately, been super stressed out feeling. So the tears have been flowing a bit more lately lol. 

Looking forward to:  I'm looking forward to actually GETTING the things for her nursery and start putting everything together! I feel like we are WAY behind on everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment