Monday, June 16, 2014

28 weeks! HELLO 3rd Trimester!!






How far along? 28 weeks! HOLY crap I am officially in the 3rd trimester. PLEASE be good to me!   

Maternity clothes: Samesies  

Stretch marks? Pheww still doin well 

Sleep: I've been sleeping really well still, not even getting up too much to use the bathroom. The only thing that has changed is that I rarely wake up feeling refreshed anymore,I've been waking up SUPER groggy lately like maybe the sleep isn't as "restful" anymore. 

Best moment this week: Well Monday was my Birthday, so that was okay. I took the day off from work and slept in, lounged in bed reading and watching Netflix. It was really quite lovely. Then Josh and I went out for dinner, and went to Hobby lobby and I got all my supplies for my little project i'm working on! Also, it makes me shudder a bit to think THAT'S my idea of a good birthday now. lol. As for the rest of the week, it was pretty slow. Over the weekend, we packed up and went to Rice Lake,WI for Josh's softball tournament. The weather wasn't very ideal, but it's all about the people-so it was a good time nonetheless!  (Even though I had to drink sparkling water all weekend instead of adult beverages.) 

Miss anything?: Hmmm... I guess to follow up my last comment, at times I miss not having to be the sober cab. All completely worth it though of course, just if I HAD to pick something. ;)  

Movement: Had sort of a scare over the weekend in terms of movement. I just noticed that I BARELY felt her moving, when for awhile there It seemed like she was nonstop movin and shakin. I literally had to sit completely still and then she would fidget or something. And of course I was away from home and couldn't reassure myself with my doppler.(I used it as soon as I got home and her heart was thumpin away as usual) She's still moving around but it sort of seems like i've gone backwards in time back to when I JUST started feeling her. I have a doctor's appointment today, so i'm going to bring it up. I'm hoping she's just a REALLY chill baby. 

Food cravings: Nothing really different from the norm. In terms of SPECIFICS though, i've noticed since i've been pregnant i've craved Arby's Beef and Cheddar sandwiches. When before they have never even been a passing thought to me. I wouldn't have thought to order one even if I was AT Arby's, so that's kind of interesting.   

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing 

Gender: GIRL! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: The usual, plus LOTS of round ligament pain. I just sneezed and nearly cried, OUCH! (and made me aware of my ever-weakening bladder heh heh....) 

Belly button in or out? Still hanging on!   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? I'm HAPPY! The only time I find that my mood gets the best of me is while i'm at work. I get pretty trigger happy in terms of letting things annoy me. But I revert back to bein a happy girl once I'm home. 

Looking forward to:  Well summer is already well underway and I feel like i've had little to no "sunny" time spent outside at the lake, etc. So i'm sure hoping there are MANY more ahead before this baby comes!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment