Monday, March 31, 2014

17 weeks + SURPRISE!!!








How far along? 17 weeks!

Maternity clothes: Every now and then, still don't need to all the time. 

Stretch marks? I'm still doing okay, but I had a dream the other night that I had HUGE sore stretch marks so that was a bit frightening 

Sleep: Okay I suppose!

Best moment this week: Well I ended up getting sick AGAIN with an awful cold, so that was pretty unfortunate. My immune system has really taken a SEVERE beating obviously. But the BEST moment was today!! (Oooo the suspense!) 

Miss anything?: I miss not catching every plague that crosses my path! 

Movement: Noo not yet. 

Food cravings: Oranges and Apples

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular

Gender: !!!!!  

Labor signs: Nope 

Symptoms: headache, and then all my horrible cold symptoms but i'm not sure they count.

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? This week i've been BLAH again. 

Looking forward to:  Spilling the beans...
cause oh yeah, by the way...........................................................................



WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!! 

I swear it's not an April Fool's joke. 

Now, I guess I have some 'splainin to do. SO, as you all know we had our anatomy scan scheduled for next week. Well I just last week finally made the decision to transfer care to the midwives at U of M. So I was in a predicament. Do I keep the ultrasound appointment with the old providers and then have to transfer all that information? Or do I just wait until 20 weeks with the new providers? OR..do I give in to my insanely impatient ways and get an elective ultrasound now AND a 20 week ultrasound with my new provider. I think you can guess what choice I made. 
So we went and did that TODAY. Of COURSE the little peanut had the cord absolutely RIGHT on top where we wanted to see and she had the cord in her hands messin around with it, but the tech was pretty confident that it was a GIRL!! (I mean, even willing to bet 100 dollars! :P) So we were SHOCKED! We were both totally thinking boy, but we are thrilled!! She will have Josh wrapped around her little finger I can already see it. I must say I am glad we will get one last chance to check and make sure the cord wasn't hidin anything! BUT OMG! We're having a little girl!!!!!  They couldn't get the best shots of her cause she was movin all over the place but she's so cute and we already love her so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment