Monday, July 7, 2014

31 weeks!



How far along? 31 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: I should just delete this question from the lineup because it's obviously not going to change in the last 2 months! 

Stretch marks? Remarkably I still have none to report! I swear every time I shower I inspect the belly expecting to see some cropping up. It's only a matter of time i'm sure!! 

Sleep: I'm still sleeping REALLY well considering. I do get stiff and sore/achy a lot easier and I do have to get up to use the bathroom at least once, but i'm not complaining! And I try to get an afternoon nap in every day during the work week. So I'd say i'm well rested! 

Best moment this week: I guess the best moment would be the whole weekend. It was the 4th of July on Friday, so I went up to my parents house and spent the afternoon out on the lake. Josh had to work so he met me up there and then we spent the night at my parents house. It was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday so it was nice to just wake up there and have the whole day ahead of us. We went out to breakfast and then up to the flea market and got some goodies. We spent the rest of the day boating and relaxing on the lake some more. It was SO nice, it was like a mini vacation! Makes it VERY hard to come back home to reality, painful almost. 

Miss anything?: Being able to do anything physical without my tailbone feeling like it's going to bust. 

Movement:  Moving a lot. But you can tell she's running out of room because it's less full kicks and more just adjusting positions. 

Food cravings: Hmmm it's really been salad more than anything!     

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! 

Gender: Sugarplum fairy! (it's becoming hard to come up with creative ways to say it's a girl) 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Tailbone pain, indigestion, shortness of breath, feeling sorta claustrophobic lately. My body is literally being taken over. 

Belly button in or out? Some days the little top fold sorta pokes out a bit, otherwise it's still hangin in there.  

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Majority of the time i'm really happy still. I've been on more of an emotional roller coaster lately though. 

Looking forward to:  Well my very best friend had her baby boy on Sunday, so just the sight of him and how much love he brings makes me SO very excited and eager to have OUR baby here too. We have officially ordered our crib though so we can get to work on getting things ready for her. I am SO excited, and she just kicked in agreement. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment