Sunday, June 8, 2014

27 weeks!




How far along? 27 weeks! (or at least that's what they tell me....)  

Maternity clothes: Got a few new ones lately, couple more summer dresses! 

Stretch marks? None to report! However, the area right around my belly button has been SO itchy lately so I think that's where i'm stretching the most right now. Hoping it holds up :P 

Sleep: I'm sleeping well still. Hips start getting pretty sore if I find myself laying on 1 side for too long. And I either don't get up to use the bathroom at all through the night or it's non stop. Not sure if it depends on her positioning or what, but sorta bizarre. 

Best moment this week: We had an ultrasound on Friday! She is looking great! They have her measuring about 2 weeks ahead. Weighing in at a whopping 2lbs 8oz already! Which is just crazy, Chunky girl! So who knows, maybe she'll be an end of August baby!  The lady was able to get a few 3D shots of her face, but she was being kind of stubborn with her arms in the way. She is SO cute, we love her so much and are so excited to meet her. Just unreal that we are able to get an idea of what she looks like! We can see a lot of Josh's features, and a couple of mine. Too much fun! 







Miss anything?: Being able to stand for more than a few minutes without my back starting to ache. 

Movement: She moves and kicks basically non stop throughout the day while i'm at work and is pretty quiet in the evening (which of course when Josh is attempting to feel her move) Getting stronger and stronger every day that's for sure! I've gotten a few hard jabs right in the ribs. Now I know what women are talking about when they say that doesn't feel the best. haha 

Food cravings: Nothing really comes to mind lately. I suppose this week I found myself NEEDING pasta a couple times. Had a brief passing craving for brownies, but I didn't indulge. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothin! 

Gender: Girly girl 

Labor signs: Nope! 

Symptoms: Uff the fatigue is full force this week! I'm okay if i'm keeping busy but as soon as I slow down it's like Zzzzzzzz. Still have the Hiccups, braxton hicks, lower back pain, squished bladder, indigestion. 

Belly button in or out? Gettin reeeeal shallow, but not really popping OUT.   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Very happy!  

Looking forward to:  Josh has a softball tournament next weekend so i'm REALLY hoping the weather will hold up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment