Sunday, March 23, 2014

16 weeks!


How far along? I'm 16 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: I went shopping at my favorite thrift store and got a nice little starter set of maternity clothes, it's still not COMPLETELY necessary yet but i'm definitely getting there. Better to be prepared! ;) 

Stretch marks? Still holdin up! 

Sleep: Sleeping okay, not so much this week but in general sleeping well. 

Best moment this week: I don't really know to be honest because I had an absolutely AWFUL week. Starting Monday I came down with a horrific migraine which then migrated into an awful awful sickness of some kind. I had a low fever, headache, chills, and absolute non stop vomiting. On Wednesday I started to feel improved as far as the "bug" went but they think I was so badly dehydrated and starving that It just started re-triggering baby nausea all over again and my body just couldn't catch up. So Wednesday evening after not eating or drinking anything since Monday it was decided that I needed to head to the ER to get IV fluids.  She pumped me full of fluids and nausea medication and I felt SO much better. I have felt good ever since so lets hope and pray something like that NEVER happens to me again. I feel like I could cry just thinking about it. Miserable. So I guess I could say my best moment was when I didn't feel that way anymore! 

Miss anything?: Can't think of anything at the moment! 

Movement: It's really hard to say! Every so often I feel a little gas bubble type sensation that maybe COULD be the flutters? But i'm really not sure obviously cause I have nothing to compare it to. Could just be actual gas LOL. 

Food cravings: I haven't really eaten enough this week to even KNOW what i've been craving lol. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? This is becoming a bit redundant but again,considering most of the week EVERYTHING made me sick, it's hard to say. 

Gender: 2 weeks until we (hopefully) find out!! AHHH I can't wait! 

Labor signs: Nope 

Symptoms: achey head, that can stop any time and that'd be alright with me!   

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? This week i've been BLAH. 

Looking forward to: I'll give you one guess!!!! C'mon April 7th!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment