Sunday, June 1, 2014

26 weeks!





How far along? 26 weeks if you can believe it  

Maternity clothes: I have a feeling my routine is going to be the same from here on out! 

Stretch marks? So far so good!

Sleep: Sleeping like a rock still! We put our air conditioner in our bedroom window so I've been sleeping super comfortably during these warm nights. Getting up at least once a night to use the bathroom now...

Best moment this week: It was a pretty standard week, was VERY nice to have Monday off though. I wish we always had 4 day work weeks! Then this weekend Josh and I went to our favorite thrift store and went up to my parents house to go get my fill of crab legs and prime rib for an early birthday outing! OHHH man was it good. Then we went back to their place and enjoyed a nice boat ride. It was the perfect ending to the weekend.  

Miss anything?: Not needing to use the bathroom every half hour or less. 

Movement: More and more every day. I've gotten a few jabs to the ribs and kicks directly on my bladder which are a little less desirable as far as movement goes. Josh has STILL not felt her yet. I never know when to tell him to try because it seems like as soon as I do, she stops completely. Come on little girl, daddy wants to feel you! :P 

Food cravings: Nothing different. Fruit and spicy food.  

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing 

Gender: lady bird 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Hiccups, braxton hicks, lower back pain, squished bladder, indigestion, tired VERY easily 

Belly button in or out? Still hangin' in there!  

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? I'm a happy girl 

Looking forward to:  We have ANOTHER ultrasound on June 6th, my nieces graduation party is this weekend, The Fault in our Stars is coming out in theaters, and my birthday is next week! Lots and lots of exciting things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment