Sunday, August 10, 2014

36 weeks! 1 month left!!




How far along? 36 weeks! I am 9 months pregnant!! HOW??? 
(so yeah when they say you're pregnant for 9 months it's a load of crap...it's totally 10+) 

Maternity clothes: Same routine!  

Stretch marks?  Don't have anything to report miraculously, cause this belly is getting HUGE!  

Sleep: Still sleeping well other than my poor bladder crying out in pain every 2 hours or so! Started having goofy dreams again, such as having the baby and trying to breastfeed her and she was a kitten. SOOO yeah....lol  

Best moment this week: I had my work shower on Thursday and it was SO nice. We had a delicious taco bar for my little mexican jumping bean and some amazingly generous gifts. We even got our carseat and stroller, which was UNREAL!! 



Miss anything?:  Spending time in other areas of my house besides my bathroom. 

Movement:  Oh yeah I feel like she's constantly moving around. I'm feeling sorta worried though because of course after I had my last doc appointment and she told me that she was sort of diagonal, I started googling. (which is almost ALWAYS a bad idea for me) I guess if she doesn't turn her body in the next week or so, they will try to manually turn her, and if THAT doesn't work I will probably need a Csection. So of course i'm kinda sorta (really) stressing out about it. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I am hoping and PRAYING my little heart out that she will tell me she's turned! The good part is it's not like she has very far to move (opposed to someone who has a breech baby), she's already head down. She just has her head pointed towards my hip instead of my cervix. So say a prayer for me and this little stinker PLEASE!! MOVE BABY, MOVE! 

Food cravings:  Nothing really stands out.  But whenever I would go to our cupboards for a snack I found myself subconsciously wishing we had fruit snacks this week..so that's somethin!      

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothin comes to mind 

Gender: GIRL! 

Labor signs: Nothin yet! 

Symptoms: All my usual. And I don't know if i've mentioned this one before but my stomach falls asleep ALL THE TIME. Well, not my whole stomach, but the very TOP. I asked my doctor about it and she said it's totally normal. But OMG it's so annoying!!! And there's really nothing you can do because it doesn't go away if I rub it or move around or change positions. 

Belly button in or out? Oh it's out.  

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy as a clam! (why are clams so happy anyways?) 

Looking forward to:  My big shower is this coming friday, so i'm really excited about that!! And i'm looking forward to my doc appointment where she gives me good news about the little one's position. (again....prayers please!)  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment