Monday, June 23, 2014

29 freakin' weeks




How far along? 29 weeks, how is this even possible! 1 more week and i'm in the 30's, what the??? 

Maternity clothes: Same ol' same  

Stretch marks? None to report yet miraculously, but I tell ya the area around my belly button sure itches to high heavens. I try my darndest to avoid it cause i've heard itching can actually encourage stretch marks, but it is HARD! 

Sleep: still sleeping well! Only getting up about once a night (so far) but the only thing is sometimes it takes me awhile to get back to sleep, but I know it will probably get worse so I can't complain yet. I DID however, get my first full leg charlie horse while sleeping. I'm NOT a fan of that. My mama got me the most delightful body pillow for my birthday though. It is AH-mazing. It's made specifically for pregnant women and boy it's just what the doctor ordered. Not sure how Josh feels about it because it creates quite the barrier between us, but I don't think it's goin anywhere. ;) 

Best moment this week: It was a pretty nondescript week, nothing too interesting happened. We picked out and planned a few things for the nursery and whatnot so that was kind of exciting. It's just hard because we don't know how long we will be at the place we are currently. But I want her to have a cute cozy place when she gets here. (Not that she'll be spending much time in it, but hey) And then this weekend we had that GLORIOUS day that makes up for all the weather hell we endure in MN. We went up to my parents house and relaxed on the lake and had some fun on my brother's new boat. Sure makes Monday that much harder to swallow. 

Miss anything?: Nothing! 

Movement: She's back in action! Movin all over the place, particular in/around my ribcage which is fun. I guess from now on I should appreciate the days where she is feeling lazy. :P

Food cravings: Buffalo wings!   

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! 

Gender: Chickadee 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: All the usual fun stuff, plus the lovely aforementioned addition of leg cramps!! 

Belly button in or out? Still hanging on! Stay strong belly button!   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Still happy for the most part! Just don't get on my bad side ;) 

Looking forward to:  The 4th of July is coming up so that's exciting. ALSO, I just scheduled my maternity shots with my amazingly talented cousin who's a photographer. Those will be August 3rd! Hope I'm not too much of a dork to make them work lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment