Monday, May 26, 2014

25 weeks/Happy Memorial Day!



How far along? Time is FLYIN'- 25 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: This is becoming a bit redundant-same routine! I need some more summer wear, since we have basically transitioned into hot summer overnight. 

Stretch marks? None yet!

Sleep: Sleeping really well! Weird dreams, and my bladder is getting squished more and more everyday, but i'm still doing well.  

Best moment this week: Well I had another pretty lame week with Josh being out of town again, but he's back now and should have a little break in the traveling, so that's good! I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and they did the Glucose test, which I thankfully passed!! The drink wasn't nearly as bad as they try to make it seem, my doctor's office had them chilled in the fridge so maybe that made a difference. The only negative part of that whole experience was that I had a medical student in training draw my blood and she missed the first time around. :/ She got it on the second try though so all was alright. I had another wonderful weekend on top of all that with Saturday being spent at the lake with my family, and Josh got a smoker so we are testing that out with a feast of brisket and ribs for Memorial Day. A great week yet again! 

Miss anything?: Nothing!

Movement: Tons! More and more every day! Josh has YET to feel or see any movement yet though. She is SUCH a stinker! The doctor has felt her move, my sister has seen her move but she becomes quiet as a mouse whenever Josh even tries. So we're still waiting for that lol  

Food cravings: Fruit is really the only thing that stands out at the moment.  

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing 

Gender: little lady 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Hiccups, braxton hicks, getting fatigued really easily, lower back pain is starting to become more and more apparent, bad indigestion but no heartburn (yet) 

Belly button in or out? It's still in HOWEVER I have some sort of skin tag in my belly button?? Maybe it has always been there and it's just now becoming visible with my growing belly, but wtf! Either way, skin tags are very common I guess with pregnancy. Ahhh the beauty of it all! 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? HAPPY!! 

Looking forward to:  I guess my Birthday is coming up....not that i'll really be doing much "celebrating" 

No comments:

Post a Comment