Thursday, April 2, 2015

20 weeks with chicky #2






How far along? 20 weeks! :) HALFWAY, BABY!! 

You can find our 20th week Elsie post right HERE :)

Maternity clothes: Still only really spotty. The belly just isn't all that big!   

Stretch marks?  Nothin!  

Sleep: Sleep has been great! 

Best moment this week: I had a couple really fun, much needed fun evenings with my girlfriends. It definitely recharged my social batteries! Also, we had our 20 week anatomy scan and everything looked great! She is a little cutie! And even though my belly isn't showing all that much obvious growth yet, she's measuring about 3 days ahead of schedule so she's growing!




Miss anything?:  Nothing!

Movement:  Oh yeah! She's a little wiggle worm! And it was confirmed that I have a posterior placenta this time (behind her) so I'm a littttttle bit nervous about the difference in the intensity of movement i'll feel this time around!  

Food cravings:  Kind of a little bit of everything, nothing specific really.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Well I had another experience with a stomach bug. And it's SO bizarre because it's like the exact same time I had it with Elsie. This pregnancy has legitimately been IDENTICAL. It's sorta creepy almost! The plus side of my experience this time is that I didn't end up in the ER with dehydration. I had some nausea meds to back me up, and while they didn't COMPLETELY work, I felt like they allowed me a bit of a break to catch up with fluids. 

Gender: GIRRRRRRL!!! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Spotty headaches, that's about it! 

Belly button in or out? Still in there lol  

Happy or moody most of the time?  I'm HAPPY! 

Looking forward to: Well I can tell you what i'm NOT looking forward to! Packing and moving! It's so crazy and bittersweet that we'll only be in this house for a little less than a month! It's so conflicting because as much as I want/need more space for our growing family, i'm sad because this is the first "home" we had as a family. We brought Elsie home to this house! Idk, I know it will be really hard on me. April 22nd is our closing date, I bet it will come in a blink! Pray for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment