Sunday, April 20, 2014

20 weeks/Happy Easter!




How far along? 20 weeks! I have OFFICIALLY hit the half way mark! Unreal. 

Maternity clothes: Still only sometimes  

Stretch marks? Still rockin & rollin. It's gotta catch up eventually right?? 

Sleep: Still sleeping really well. Trying to get as much of that good sleep as I POSSIBLY can 

Best moment this week: Well, with the exception of maybe 1 day- i've been feeling really good this week so that's a PLUS, and today is Easter and what better way to celebrate making it safely to the half way point!! Oh...and we have most LIKELY decided on a name and that's pretty dang exciting too! :D 


Miss anything?: Ummm I can't really think of anything at the moment! 

Movement: I think i'm slowwwwly starting to feel more and more movement. It's more just light taps here and there and the occasional eerie feeling of what I assume to be her shifting around or something. So crazy. 

Food cravings: Still on an almost constant mexican food kick, and i've been putting tabasco sauce on like EVERYTHING I eat. I don't know what I will do if/when heartburn kicks in. My need for spice is too great! I'm a freak.  Other than that it's just random things that will just strike me and i'll HAVE to have. Nothing too bizarre (yet) though. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really! WOO HOO, let's keep this rollin!   

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Labor signs: Nope 

Symptoms: Still have the occasional headache. The T3 I was prescribed with really didn't do a lot for me, in fact the one time I tried it, it ended up making my headache worse. I have it pretty well controlled right now just using the tension headache medicine that has tylenol and a little caffeine. So i'm hoping that just does the trick from here on out until these headaches are a thing of the past! 

Belly button in or out? Still in, although I have noticed lately it has gotten a bit more shallow so I'm sure that's on its way out lol 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Really really happy!!! 

Looking forward to: More days like today!!!! It is SO beautiful out. Just gives everyone a little more pep in their step! I'm SO ready for it to STAY like this!! 

I hope everyone has/had a Happy and Blessed Easter!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment