Sunday, April 12, 2015

21 weeks with baby #2!


How far along? 21 weeks! 
If you'd like to read about my 21st week with Elsie, feel free to click here!!

Maternity clothes: Meh i'm slowly adding more and more to my daily outfit. But I still fit in all my pre pregnancy clothes, it's more just about comfort and making everything look a little bit smoother. haha 

Stretch marks? Still no issue

Sleep: No problem! 

Best moment this week: I have to think a bit backwards since i'm so behind again this week. But I would have to say Easter! We stayed in the cities and celebrated with Josh's family. It was a really nice time! Elsie got lots of cute little Easter gifts, it was a wonderful way to celebrate our babe's first Easter! :) 

Miss anything?: I really can't think of anything specific! 

Movement: Ohhhh yes, she likes to focus all her strength directly on my bladder lately. I definitely think I can feel her more than I did Elsie. And she's STRONG!  

Food cravings: It's really just random things. I'm trying to get my fill of as many of my favorite "city" things that I can before we move! It's definitely more slim pickins up in homeland! 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I've done WONDERFUL on this front lately!! (knock on wood)    

Gender: A little lady bird

Labor signs: Nope 

Symptoms: Horrible indigestion lately. No pain, but just feel like none of my food makes it past my chest. Just feels constantly lodged. Really uncomfortable!  

Belly button in or out? It's still hangin' in there!

Happy or moody most of the time? HAPPY!!! 

Looking forward to: Getting this move over and done with and getting settled!! I'm so nervous. 10 days!! AHHHH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment