Sunday, May 18, 2014

24 weeks/Happy Anniversary!




How far along? 24 freakin' weeks! 

Maternity clothes: Stickin with the same plan

Stretch marks? None yet! 

Sleep: Sleeping really well, but I've started having SUPER weird dreams! Such as Josh leaving me to become a lion, and me missing doctors appointments due to a very frightening broken elevator. Uhhhh yeah.  

Best moment this week: Well I had a pretty boring week due to Josh being out of town for the duration, so my first best moment was him getting home! But this weekend was SUPER nice! First my sister, brother in law, nephews, and niece came down to our neck of the woods for the parade for West st paul days. I had won a contest through a nice little shop by our house, so they supplied us with nice parade seats, and very generous spread of snacks. It was a really fun time. And then after that, Josh and I went to Fogo De Chao for our Anniversary date. Aside from having to literally waddle our way to the car after, it was A LOT of fun and soooo delicious. Today is our actual Anniversary, and we spent it apart because Josh had to work. So I went up to my parents and soaked in a little sun at the lake. 

Happy Anniversary Josh, I Love You! 


 Miss anything?: Nothing!

Movement: Some days I feel her move A LOT, and others she's pretty "quiet." During the week though there were definite moments when I could SEE the movement from the outside. It wasn't very obvious or anything, just looked like my belly was twitching. But still, OMG! 

Food cravings: I've sort of been getting a random craving for sweet things lately, which is TOTALLY not like me. I'm not shoveling cookies in my face or anything, but i've been wanting vanilla ice cream. I usually put in some fruit like raspberries. Yum yum. Still devouring spicy things like no tomorrow though. I think I permanently dyed my fingers red from flamin hot cheetos, and I got a crunch wrap from taco bell the other night and ended up using about 6 packets of fire sauce. (I swear I eat plenty of HEALTHY things too lol) 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nada! 

Gender: Girl! 

Labor signs: No way jose

Symptoms: Hiccups, getting a little more fatigued, and i've noticed my lower back does start achin' a lot easier lately, 

Belly button in or out? It's still in somehow

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? VERY happy!!

Looking forward to: Well I wouldn't quite say i'm looking forward to it, but I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and i'll have to do the glucose test so THAT should be fun. I just can't believe how fast the time is going by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment