Sunday, May 11, 2014

23 weeks/Happy Mother's Day!!

How far along? Hard to believe,23 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: My routine hasn't changed as far as that goes! Works out slick

Stretch marks? Da belly is still rockin and rollin! No stretch marks yet

Sleep: Not having any problems. I've even been sleeping through the night without needing to use the bathroom. I can tell that is about to change though. 

Best moment this week: I had another really good week, felt good 90% of the time. And then on Friday my parents came down and hung out for a bit and we went out to dinner for a Mother's Day/Our Anniversary combo. It was really really nice, it had been awhile since we had seen them. And on Saturday, Josh and I got up bright and early, went out to breakfast and ran some errands. It was beautiful weather and we had a dairy queen treat with Josh's family. It was just a nice afternoon, I really enjoyed myself.  And it is "technically" my first Mother's Day today!! I sure do love this little girl already! <3 

Miss anything?: Nothing!

Movement: Getting stronger and stronger every day. It's really incredible. It's gotten to the point now that I can tell when she's sleeping and when she starts wiggling around again. :) 

Food cravings: Love my granny smith apples, all fruit really. And still ANYTHING spicy. I think I literally make every meal I eat spicy in some way.  

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing comes to mind! 

Gender: Baby gurrrrrl. 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Hiccups, itchy growing belly, and every now and again my belly will suddenly tighten up really low and when I touch it it's SUPER hard. It's like a painless charlie horse. I looked it up and it appears to possibly be braxton hicks?? I was sort of taken aback and concerned because I didn't think that would already be happening, but according to a few sources it is pretty common right around this time. So so weird. 

Belly button in or out? It's still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Super de super HAPPY! :) 

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to our 2nd Anniversary which is next weekend! Josh made a reservation at Fogo De Chao and we've never been there so that will be fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment