Sunday, May 4, 2014

22 weeks already!





How far along? 22 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: I'm rolling with the same plan. A mix of regular/maternity shirts and 80% maternity jeans. I just scored some REALLY cute jean shorts and summer dresses this weekend so now it just has to get warm enough to wear them! 

Stretch marks? Getting more and more itchy every day but i'm still hanging in there! 

Sleep: No problems in that area at all 

Best moment this week: Well once again with the exception of maybe one day, I felt AWESOME in general, so that in itself makes for a good week. And I got my hair done and that does wonders for the self esteem. 


Miss anything?: Nada!! Every once in awhile on a really nice sunny day (rare) I wish I could sit out on a patio somewhere with a cold beverage. But pish posh, I'm content with a lemonade for now. :)  

Movement: She's a mover! I have a feeling as her little muscles get stronger i'm gonna be in trouble. It feels like she does alligator barrel rolls in there occasionally. Is there anything more insane to experience?? I think not. 

Food cravings: I'm stuck in a total food craving rut. Anything spicy, or any variation of mexican food and i'm good to go. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Feeling like a champ (finally) in that sense. I still have those mornings where things are a little dicey, The other morning I drank a cup of tea and that was rejected almost immediately. But all things considered i'm doing really well.     

Gender: Hey girl, hey! 

Labor signs: No!

Symptoms: Other than a growing belly, there's not a whole lot to mention! woo hoo! There are a couple unmentionables, but I won't go there. Oh and the damn hiccups.   

Belly button in or out? Still doing okay, getting more and more shallow as the days go by though.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy as a clam!!! Really..I haven't felt this good in forever it seems! 

Looking forward to: Hmmmmm....I can't think of anything other than the OBVIOUS. I'll be cliche again and just go with summer, I was pretty ballsy with my sleeveless shirt today bearing my albino arms. I need a few really good beach days in my NEAR future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment