Monday, April 28, 2014

21 weeks :)




How far along? 21 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing regular shirts for the most part but I have a nice collection of cute maternity jeans that I'm almost strictly wearing, more just for comfort not because it's TOTALLY necessary. And plus, in my opinion maternity jeans make me look more "smooth" and actually pregnant vs just chubby with a large muffin top. There are a couple pairs of stretchy colored skinny's that I still manage to wear.

Stretch marks?Still doin' well!!

Sleep: No problems yet! Having some weird dreams

Best moment this week: Well I had a good week as far as how I felt. I think I only had 1 bad headache and that's AMAZING comparatively speaking!! I feel like I'm finally crawling out of the pit that I was stuck in for so long! And this weekend was a good one as well, Josh and I got a new vehicle on Friday. We got our first "family vehicle"-a Denali, so that was pretty exciting. And then on Saturday I did my niece's makeup for her senior prom, and had a blast hanging out with those girls for the afternoon.





Miss anything?: I've FINALLY reached the smooth portion of pregnancy, so NOTHING at the moment. I'm just hoping this part lasts as LONG AS POSSIBLE! ;) 

Movement: Still sporadic and really only when I'm laying down or paying particular attention, but I'm definitely feeling her now. Still not feeling definite "kicks" yet. It feels like I have a baby mermaid in there flapping her fins around, or like she's doing the wave or something. So bizarre, but really pretty cool. 

Food cravings: Nothing particularly different. Still on an almost strictly spicy food craving streak. Scrambled eggs doused in salsa is another big regular craving I've had. I think this little girl is going to have her mama's taste in food ;)My only other constant craving that is a little out of the norm for me is Apples. Still granny smith for the most part, but i've expanded to other kinds too.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Doing really well as far as queasiness goes!! Still get a bit gaggish within like 10-15 minutes of waking up occasionally, but I can deal with that.    

Gender: A little Chick-a-dee! :D 

Labor signs: Nope 

Symptoms: A set of 2-3 hiccups almost CONSTANTLY, and headaches (less and less though) 

Belly button in or out? It's still hangin' in there!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Very HAPPY!! 

Looking forward to: Everything really! Summer nights, softball games in the warm weather, My birthday, beach days! We have to get there eventually right???

No comments:

Post a Comment