Saturday, February 28, 2015

15 weeks with baby #2





How far along? 15 weeks! 
If you'd like to read about my 15th week with Elsie, you can find it here

Maternity clothes: Still the same ol routine, luckily my work wardrobe consists of yoga pants and sweatshirts ;) Can't wait until the dress code changes to sun dresses and swimsuits!!! I don't feel like i'm showing as fast as I assumed I would this time around! 

Stretch marks?  None to report!  

Sleep: Sleep isn't an issue here! 

Best moment this week: Well my baby turned 6 months old, so that was pretty exciting! My little lovey sure is growing up fast!! 
Miss anything?:  Not having to walk on eggshells to disturb my stupid head. UGH. 

Movement:  Still feel the little bubbly flutters here and there. 

Food cravings:  hmmm....
Mexican food, white castle, and charleys subs. It wasn't a very healthy week lol

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I had a really rough week in terms of nausea. Felt like I was back to square one with feeling sick every morning and even sometimes all the way through the day. So over it!!!  

Gender: Not sure still! Still totally gettin the girl vibe! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Still being utterly tortured with migraines. My doctor finally gave me a prescription of Fioricet, so i'm PRAYING that will work. I'm reaching my wits end, literally the only thing that I can do to NOT get a headache is to lay completely still in bed all day. (HAHA) I can't pinpoint any specific thing that triggers them besides literally just living my life. It's HARD!! 

Belly button in or out? Still in!  

Wedding rings on or off? Off 

Happy or moody most of the time?  It's hard to be real happy when I feel so crummy all the time, but i've got a pretty sweet reason to be happy! 

Looking forward to:  Finding out what this baby is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment