Wednesday, February 4, 2015

12 weeks! Numero Dos





How far along? I am officially 12 weeks pregnant today! Still basically all bloat, but the doc felt my uterus pretty high up so I'm sure I'll start legit popping any day now haha.
If you want to see my 12 week update with Elsie, you can find it here :) 

Maternity clothes: Haven't had to bust those bad boys out yet. Oh let's be real, they never got a chance to get put away! haha  

Stretch marks?  Somehow didn't get any, i'm hoping I am just as lucky with this one! Crossin my fingers!  

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well. Elsie only gets up about once a night around 4 or 5 and sometimes I have a little trouble falling back to sleep but she's a dream boat and will usually sleep in until about 9, so I'm still getting plenty of sleep which is GREAT! 

Best moment this week: We got pre approved for a mortgage, so we will be able to move before this baby comes (If all goes accordingly) and I am THRILLED about that!! I also had my first doctor's appointment today with a NEW doctor, and that went really well. She didn't make me feel the least bit "guilty" for being pregnant again so soon, which I was really worried about for some reason.

Miss anything?:  I am looking forward to not feeling like a character in The Walking Dead. Cue the zombie groans. 

Movement:  Not quite yet. I'll be very curious to see how much sooner I'll feel movement with this baby (If I do)  

Food cravings:  I haven't really had a real STRONG craving for anything. I'll crave certain things for dinner, but I haven't had any real constant cravings early on like I did with Elsie.     

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Thank goodness the nausea has started to settle down a bit. Just like with Elsie, really the only time I would/do get real nauseous is right away in the morning when I'm hungry. As soon as I get something in my stomach and get moving, i'm usually pretty good the rest of the day, unless I get a bad headache.  

Gender: We don't know yet! I have a strong feeling it's another girl just because of how similar this pregnancy has been so far! Will be very very interesting!

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Nausea, Pretty debilitating fatigue (Thank GOD I have an easy going, snuggly baby) and I've started getting some headaches again which scares the death out of me especially since I have Elsie. When I had them when I was pregnant with her I could just retreat to my bed with an ice pack and call it a night. Obviously a little hard to do that with a 5 month old. I've only had 1 really bad one with vomiting and the whole 9. I'm just really hoping I can just keep them under control this time around. 

Belly button in or out? It's in...for the time being lol   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time?  Pretty happy. Obviously I struggled for awhile when I first found out because I was scared (still very much am) but I am getting more and more happy about it everyday. I've been able to hear the heartbeat on my doppler and that's such an amazing little sound. (Even if I wasn't expecting to hear it again SO soon haha) 

Looking forward to:  We have an ultrasound tomorrow, so it will be nice to see the little peanut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment