Sunday, March 16, 2014

15 weeks!





How far along? 15 weeks! Just truckin' along!  

Maternity clothes: Still not wearing any yet. I have a few pairs of pants that are just laughable at even the thought of trying to squeeze into them. But I have a lot of jeans with a good amount of stretch in them. So i'm good still. 

Stretch marks? No sign of 'em yet! But I have noticed a lot more itchiness so I'm definitely stretchin! I've been enjoying that oil that I ordered. It has a nice light smell and even though it is an actual OIL and goes on much like a tanning oil-it doesn't feel OVERLY oily. Which I like! It absorbs into your skin really quick and you don't feel like you've been at the beach all day and need a shower. And it washes off your hands easily too. So far so good! 

Sleep: Sleeping really well lately! Well..besides the OUTRAGEOUS dreams I've been having. Honorable mention (in condensed version because it went on FOREVER): Josh and I got a large pet snake and we decided to play the snake charmer song for it. Which then caused the snake to go berserk and proceed to push one of my nephews down the stairs on a chair. I was then terrified of the snake and tried to get Josh to give it away but he wouldn't because he had grown too attached. (Which is REALLY bizarre because Josh HATES snakes-not this one I guess) The only other parts I remember were me letting it out to go to the bathroom and it coming up to me and rubbing its head on me to get pet like a cat. SO SO weird. 

Best moment this week: I had a routine OB appt this week and everything seems to be going very well. We listened to the heartbeat which is in the 150's, and she told me she has seen no significant truth to the wives tale about the heart rate, so I guess I won't take that one TOO seriously. And then we discussed our next ultrasound which will most likely be the last one we have and the one that we'd find out the sex of the baby. They typically do that one around 20 weeks. I hesitantly asked my doc if there was ANY way we could have it done during my 18th week because Josh will be out of town for work during my 19th and 20th week. I was expecting her to say no, that she'd prefer that I wait, but to my surprise she said that would be NO problem- that's something we should definitely be together for! I was SO happy and excited. I LOVE my doctor! 

Miss anything?:  I still miss not getting these recurring headaches, but otherwise nothin! 

Movement: Not yet!! Can't wait for that. 

Food cravings: The only thing I can think of that i've pinpointed specifically that I want lately has been Granny smith apples. Love love love. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still morning mouth and brushing my teeth. The only other time I feel sick is when I have a bad headache. 

Gender: We will find out April 7th!!! The countdown begins! Literally.....21 days, 20 hours 18 minutes. ;) 

Labor signs: No thank God. 

Symptoms: Still getting the headaches and the occasional floods of nausea. Otherwise I'm feeling really good!  

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Most of the time i've been happy!

Looking forward to: Our ULTRASOUND!!! Cannot.WAIT!!! Now we just have to pray that the little peanut will let us see the goods!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I literally laughed out loud at work about you letting the snake out to go to the bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete