Sunday, July 13, 2014

32 weeks!



How far along? 32 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: Still the same! 

Stretch marks? Still none to report! 

Sleep: Still sleeping well! Woo hoo!! 

Best moment this week: For sure when I had my surprised ultrasound of course!! Got some AMAZING shots of the little lady's face. I know it won't even compare to when we actually meet her but it's still really cool. It's like we kinda met her already! She's so dang cute and we love her so much! I'll post a couple of my favorites 




Miss anything?: Not feeling claustrophobic in my own body! 

Movement:  She's moving a TON. Especially at work, it's like non stop! She STILL miraculously stops moving whenever Josh is wanting to feel her, SO bizarre. 

Food cravings: I had a sudden hankering for potato salad the other day, but I didn't get any :(     

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! 

Gender: Princess 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: The indigestion is getting HORRIBLE. I literally feel like my stomach is located up in my chest, it just doesn't feel like the food ever gets past my rib cage. So I feel like i'm CONSTANTLY needing to burp. I still have the hiccups basically all day long as well. And i've been feeling more and more just generally uncomfortable. YEE HAW for the final stretch  

Belly button in or out? We're about half way out   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Still mostly happy believe it or not!! 

Looking forward to:  We get to go to Michigan this weekend and I basically CANNOT wait. It will be Josh's first trip, I really hope the weather is nice!! :D 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I tried paying a comment but it kicked me off so here goes again. I'm excited to see you little chubster as well. The ultrasound pictures are awesome. I'm officially throwing it out there that she will be at least 8+lbs stay the pool now!

    ReplyDelete