Sunday, July 20, 2014

33 weeks! (Michigan edition!)




How far along? 33 weeks! 

Maternity clothes: Same ol' routine there! 

Stretch marks? Still nothin to speak of on that front! I ain't complainin' believe me!! 

Sleep: Still sleepin like a baby for the most part! I still have nights that I don't even need to get up to use the bathroom, which I find to be damn near miraculous at this juncture! 

Best moment this week: Leaving for Michigan! Josh and I and my ENTIRE family are up here right now for vacation. It has been beautiful so far! Unfortunately Josh and I need to leave a little earlier than the others but oh well, i'm just grateful to have a bit of a "babymoon" before this little girl is here!! 


Miss anything?: My lower back not killing me! 

Movement:  She moves a ton, and it's now at the point where it's really just full body repositions which can be extremely uncomfortable. I know when all is said and done i'll probably miss the feeling but as of now it's kinda like OK little girl, that's enough! hahaha 

Food cravings: I had a huge hankering for peanut m&m's like all week!     

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing! Except for when I get bad indigestion, then I just feel icky in general. 

Gender: Little girl! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: All the usual. The indigestion has gotten a LOT worse, so has the back pain. Fun fun 

Belly button in or out? When i'm standing up it is more or less OUT, but it usually goes back in when i'm sitting or laying down. It must have something to do with her positioning I would think.  

Wedding rings on or off? On. Haven't had much swelling at all yet which i'm thankful for. 

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!!!  

Looking forward to:  Well as much as I don't want vacation to EVER end, i'm looking forward to getting home because we got our crib, and her dresser is getting painted so we'll get to start getting her room together! And then I have my maternity shots and a couple showers and then she'll basically be here!! Unreal how fast the time is going!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment