Monday, April 14, 2014

19 weeks! Hello lady!


How far along? 19 weeks

Maternity clothes: Here and there. 

Stretch marks? Still hangin in there! Getting on more of a steady routine with applying that oil. I've started mixing a couple pumps of that with some cocoa butter and it is DREAMY

Sleep: Really well actually

Best moment this week: Well we had our OFFICIAL hospital anatomy scan today and it went really really well! I'm wearing the wrong color in my picture because it was signed sealed and delivered- this baby is a GIRL!  I'm so so glad they were able to confirm it without a doubt! So i'll put some pictures at the end that we got! 


Miss anything?: Back to missing my headache-less days! :( 

Movement: Still nothin, the last couple days there are moments that I feel this really goofy feeling, like sort of a creepy crawly sensation and i'm wondering if maybe that's her doing some somersaults or something! 

Food cravings: I've really craved mexican food this week for some reason   

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still just when I have a headache.  

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Labor signs: Nope  (I hate this question) 

Symptoms: Headaches!!!! I am quite literally at my wits end with these headaches. It's nearly every day and the majority of those days ends with a full blown debilitating headache that sends me to my bed with an ice pack at like 7. I have tried everything I can possibly think of or research. Caffeine, tylenol, excedrin, ibuprofen (both of those with full permission from my midwife) chiropractor, balms, oils, drinking EXTRA water, getting lots of rest, heat, ice, feet in hot water with icepack on neck. NOTHING is working. Finally at my visit today she prescribed me some T3, which is tylenol with codeine. Obviously won't be a regular regimen but we are just hoping to put a stop to the cycle because sometimes that's all it takes. For any of you that actually READ all my blathering, please say a little prayer for me for some relief. It's really wearing me down. Another weird thing that has been happening since i've been pregnant is how MUCH I hiccup! Seems like every time I move I hiccup. And it's only once or twice (thankfully) but what the heck! haha 

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? When i'm not doubled over in pain with a headache, i'm really happy!  

Looking forward to: Summer!!!! We are back to winter this week it seems and I am TIRED of it. 


Now for some ultrasound pics! We even got some fancy 3D ones! :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment