Sunday, March 2, 2014

13 weeks!




How far along? 13 weeks!

Maternity clothes: Not yet, at this rate though it's probably not too far in the future

Stretch marks? Still none. And i'm kicking myself because I was JUST at Walmart tonight and forgot to pick up that dang cocoa butter!! AGHH!! 

Sleep: Still sleeping okay. 

Best moment this week: I actually had a very good week! We got to see our peanut at our ultrasound on Tuesday! And I got my hair done on Thursday and that felt AMAZING! I needed the pick me up! 

Miss anything?:  I miss staying full for more than an hour and a half. I swear i'm STARVING every 2 hours. 

Movement: No

Food cravings: Still no new ones, I crave "food" ALL the time, does that count? 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still gagging when I brush my teeth. And the only other time I feel like I could be sick is when I get really hungry, which like I said is EXTREMELY common these days.

Gender: No clue. The ultrasound tech wouldn't give us any clue (BOO!) For some reason I just have a feeling it's a Boy though. We shall see!

Labor signs: Not quite yet....

Symptoms: Still pretty fatigued, i've been struggling with headaches pretty often lately which is real cool considering there are rumors that Tylenol is linked to ADHD so I guess we're just SOL for any sort of relief during pregnancy. And still getting nauseous here and there. I've been very fortunate this pregnancy because i've heard some HORROR stories from other poor pregnant ladies, but when my symptoms are bad they are BAD.  

Belly button in or out? In, I did take my belly ring out though because it started to poke out all awkwardly in my shirt 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? I don't feel like i'm OVERLY moody, I'd say pretty standard. I have good and bad moments, but more good. (I think anyways?) 

Looking forward to: We will be getting our results back from the NT screening hopefully tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to getting GOOD news from that. (fingers crossed) I'm looking forward to warmer, sunny weather. It's really hard to remain optimistic and happy in this awful, miserably cold weather. We have had ENOUGH!!!! Come on Spring, I am SO SO ready for you. 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, love that color on you! Anxiously awaiting your results :)

    ReplyDelete