Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mini shoppin trip!

Set of Earrings
So I had a day off today, So Josh and I went to the Mall of america for a little shopping. Well...mostly just because I had a gift card from Josh's mom and sister for Forever 21. Which was SO nice! But anyways, that's really the only place we went. It's so strange to me to live so close to the mall, and just be able to spend a little amount of time there and not feel so guilty about the "trip" there. haha. So anyways, I've been wanting some new jewelry and forever 21 has some really cute and cheap stuff, so I figured I would just share what I purchased. Everything was 4 dollars and under, score!! I also got a Birdy ring, but it was a bad picture. Oh well!  I think i'm going to start doing more posts like this, if I go shopping at the thrift store or whatever, and share what I find. Just like the other day, I went to Goodwill and got 2 of the big jar Yankee candles brand new for 3.99 a piece. What a steal considering they are 25 bucks at the store! And they are christmas-y scents too, so that will be nice!
Pretty offset cross necklace
Little Peapod necklace!
I thought this was really cute!
These are "Fashy" as Josh would say
Pretty wing earrings
These are also Fashy, and trendy.
Pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment