Monday, November 7, 2011

Home

Well i'm all moved in! Now I just need to unpack everything and start setting up and organizing, which is a pain! I think i'm come to the conclusion that moving in general is my least favorite thing to do in the whole world, ever. UGHHH i hate it. But, the end product is worth it. And i'm starting to like my job more, so that's good. I think if i didn't like the people there, i would HATE the job. But they are all very nice and funny, so I think that's what makes me feel more tolerable to the stupid job. But I also get tips at the end of the day, and that's nice-i've been averaging about 20 bucks a day to walk out with. So it's nice to just have some cash everyday on top of what i'm getting paid. But anyways, to explain my little picture, on Saturday i had to work 8-4, and Josh and his dad went to town cleaning out my room and getting everything set up so it was ready to move my stuff in. So when I came home, i had flowers sitting on my dresser with this little note. He's too sweet to me. Today we are going to get my....*you ready for this*.....queen size select comfort bed!! AHHH!! :) I'm sooo excited and so happy. My brother Nathan and his wife Heather are giving it to me! How awesome is that??? All in all, everything is going very well. I feel comfortable and at home, and everything will just get easier as the time goes on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment