Sunday, June 7, 2015

28/29 weeks!





How far along? I am 29 weeks!! Can't believe I'm nearly 30 weeks and I can hardly even stand it. Where does the time go???? 

Elsie's 28 week update is here   
29 week is here!

 Maternity clothes: Dresses and maternity pants galore!

Stretch marks? Not much to report but it suuuure is gettin tight! 

Sleep: We're finally (hush) working on getting Elsie to sleep in her crib and that's been tough for me. Not because she hasn't been sleeping well, but because I feel like I constantly want to be checking on her. So, i've been a little extra sleepy lately

Best moment this week(s):  Well I had a doctor's appointment recently with a doctor that delivers up here, much closer to home. I LOVED HER! It was really a breath of fresh air, so i'm very very happy about that!  


Miss anything?: Having my body back 

Movement:  Her movements are becoming more and more overwhelming at times! It just feels non stop!  And she's had the hiccups A LOT lately too.

Food cravings: Iced coffee like no ones business!!!   

Anything making you queasy or sick?  No I feel great  

Gender: little gal! 

Labor signs: Lots of braxton hicks...all within a safe limit though haha. 

Symptoms: Indigestion like a mofo, fatigue, some more headaches, a lot of anxiousness and nervousness relating to giving birth and having this baby.  

Belly button in or out? Level

Happy or moody most of the time? I've been pretty emotional lately. It comes in waves and it doesn't really affect my daily life. But I am just trying to come to grips with the fact that Elsie won't be an only child for very long, and I guess I would use the word "sad" to describe how I feel about that. It's just A LOT to take in.   

Looking forward to: I get to see the little one in an ultrasound this week, so that'll be neat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment