Saturday, May 9, 2015

25 weeks in a NEW PLACE!





How far along? 25 weeks!! I seriously can't believe how fast it's going!!! If ever I needed a pregnancy to go a liiiiittle bit slower....lol. Also, you'll notice we have a new backdrop for our bumpdates! Sad!!

Elsie's 25 weeks update can be found Here!  

 
Maternity clothes: Nothing much has changed on that front. 

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Even with transitioning into a whole new environment, it hasn't really affected my sleep at all. Other than my random "night terrors" where I'll wake up yelling for Josh and scaring the bejesus out of him. Poor guy...lol 

Best moment this week: Well we OFFICIALLY closed on our home and moved!! We are getting nice and settled in now. Still so crazy that we are homeowners!! We love it so far, and Elsie seems to like her new house, too! 

Miss anything?: I've been good! 

Movement:  Oh man she's getting STRONG!!! 

Food cravings: Nothing really actually!  

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I've been SO good! It's awesome  

Gender: Baby GRRRRRL

Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: This indigestion is killer....no pain, just a gross constant full, burpy feeling. Especially at night, it seems like it takes all night long to digest my food.  

Belly button in or out? It's teetering on the edge lol

Happy or moody most of the time? Now that i'm done with moving I am SOOOO HAPPY!!! 

Looking forward to: Gettin on the lake!! Now that i'm so close!! Oh and I guess my first Mother's Day!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment