Monday, March 23, 2015

18 weeks with lady #2





How far along? 18 weeks! 

You can find our 18th week Elsie post right here!!

Maternity clothes: every so often, still not regularly 

Stretch marks?  Nothin so far!  

Sleep: I'm still getting good sleep

Best moment this week: Not to be vain, but I FINALLY got my hair done. It had been about 4 months and it was MUCH needed. I got about 5 inches cut off and I feel 100 times better!

Miss anything?:  Nothing!

Movement:  She bumps and bobs around quite a bit! 

Food cravings:  PIZZA!!! I could go for some right now actually please. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  no rhyme or reason to it, sometimes I just randomly puke still. That can end any time now that would be grrrrrrreat.  

Gender: lady bird! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: I'm going to be extremely careful in saying this...but I feel like my headache situation is definitely on the up&up. I haven't had to take any of my prescription in a number of days. I just PRAY it keeps up. I know it sounds dramatic but it's honestly been some of the most trying times in my life. To feel so helpless almost every day with no end in sight. Especially with Elsie, it's been really really hard on me. So yeah and bit of improvement is like a GODSEND! 

Belly button in or out? Still in!  

Wedding rings on or off? I've been wearing my wedding band  

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!! 

Looking forward to:  When the moving process is completely over!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment