Thursday, March 12, 2015

17 weeks with chickadee #2





How far along? 17 weeks! 

You can find our EXCITING 17th week Elsie post right here!! :)

Maternity clothes: Got back to my fave thrift store for maternity clothes and got a few new little staples! I still haven't felt like i'm "showing" much. This update pic sorta changed my mind lol. Maybe it's jut the bandaid of a dress that i'm wearing. Both Josh and I were like where did that come from?? haha.  

Stretch marks?  Haven't been doing much in the stretching department.   

Sleep: Gettin lotsa good sleep

Best moment this week: Welllll.....we found a house we really liked in Lindstrom and put an offer on it, and whaddya know WE GOT IT!!! So so so so crazy, and it definitely hasn't hit me yet! It will be the perfect starter home for our little family, and nice and close to my family for when I start losing my hair with these 2 munchkins. It will be interesting to go through the whole moving process while pregnant. We close on April 22nd if all goes according to plan. I'm hoping it will be as painless as possible. Pray for me!!!! ALSO, have to mention the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having. Almost 70 degrees the other day, seriously makes ALL the difference in the world as far as my psyche goes. 

Miss anything?:  Still not a whole lot springs to mind 

Movement:  Haven't felt a WHOLE lot this week, but she still reminds me she's there here and there. Can't really expect to feel her totally regularly quite yet. 

Food cravings:  Not a whole lot in terms of cravings this week. The only thing that comes to mind is I HAD to have a roast beef sandwich a few days back. I opted for Jimmy Johns. It did not disappoint. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I'm still sort of touch and go. I'm either JUST nauseous, I'm nauseous with a headache, or I just have a headache. Sort of exhausting. Thanks a lot, little girl! :)  

Gender: little lady!!! yipeee! 

Labor signs: No! 

Symptoms: Like I said, still the typical things. The GOOD news is I still haven't had a knock down-drag out migraine since I've been on that new prescription. It's been close a couple times, but that's an AMAZING improvement in my opinion. I just hope i'm not becoming dependent on this medication....you know, something else for me to worry about. Story of my life. I've also had lots of round ligament pain, spring allergies are kickin in and when I sneeze i'm like doubled over in pain. YEOUCH!! 

Belly button in or out? Still in!  

Wedding rings on or off? Off, guess my fingers need to fatten up or I need to get my rings resized  

Happy or moody most of the time?  I have LOTS to be happy about!! I still find things to cry about, believe me, but for the most part i'm a happy clam! :)  

Looking forward to:  my BFF coming to town!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment