Sunday, August 3, 2014

35 weeks!






How far along? 35 weeks! OH MY! 

Maternity clothes: Same old same. Getting dressed has really become a chore though. Skinny jeans, even if they are maternity, are EXTREMELY difficult to get on and off. I depend on Josh for a lot of things, I figure he needs practice with dressing people who can't dress (or undress) themselves. hahahaha jk And strappy shoes? HA!!! fuhgettaboutit 

Stretch marks?  This belly is still rockin and rollin!! 

Sleep: I am still sleeping really well, however my poor bladder is in turmoil. I'm averaging about 2-3 times that I need to get up in the night. I fall right back to sleep though so it could definitely be worse! The only problem with me sleeping so well is that i'm not getting the adequate dose of reality that is soon to slap me in the face. I'm not complaining cause I appreciate every minute of sleep I get, just sayin. 

Best moment this week: It was a good week! I had a doctor appointment on Tuesday and everything is going fabulously! She said this little one is "head down" but she's sitting kind of sideways still. There is still plenty of time for her to align herself and get locked and loaded! The BEST moment of the week, however, was today when I had my maternity shots! My amazingly talented cousin took them for us and from the few samples we got already we can tell they turned out awesome!! Check out her website if you never have, she's seriously AMAZING>>>>> Shots by Bridge


Miss anything?:  Not waddling wherever I go, and being able to see all my body parts. TMI?  just sayin!!  

Movement:  Uh YEAH. At the moment she is curled up on my left side so my belly looks extremely contorted and weird. But yes the poor thing is constantly trying to adjust and she is just runnin outta room!! I even have a couple moments where I uncontrollably kind of shriek when she kicks or moves because it's getting SO strong and uncomfortable. 

Food cravings:  This week I haven't really had anything that really stands out. My ice cream obsession has sort of toned down a bit this week which is probably for the best.     

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothin comes to mind 

Gender: GIRL! 

Labor signs: Not yet! 

Symptoms: I had a couple REALLY rough days with just being uncomfortable. She hasn't dropped yet (as far as i'm concerned) so I just feel like she's sitting REALLY high up in my ribs and whatnot, and that makes my indigestion a lot worse. And I can't bend over for any amount of timewithout nearly suffocating. Otherwise just the usual mild complaints. I still feel pretty dang good for being so far along, I have just reached a point where I have a couple days mixed in that I am READY FOR HER TO GET OUTTA THERE! 

Belly button in or out? It's out more than it's in lately! Still varies though   

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? Although my body is absolutely anything but my own anymore, i'm still really HAPPY! Getting more and more nervous, anxious, excited, etc etc as well!! 

Looking forward to:  Things are starting to come together more and more! My shower at work is this week and i'm really excited about that! My head is spinning with how LITTLE time we have left!! 

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Can you believe you hit "full term" in 2 weeks? That's what freaks me out and I'm 2 weeks behind you. Time sure is going quickly!

    And I miss seeing all my body parts. Shaving? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know right?? Where has the time gone?? And seriously shaving is just laughable...I guess I can definitely see the perks of being pregnant in the winter! :P

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Niece of mine how precious you are and that little one inside you.. i am always thinking about my family everyone of the those 100 plus people we know. and your little one a whole new addition .. your world is going to change and your life will be more amazing that you can ever imagine... i am praying for you everyday and the precious little child growing within you. i read your blog all the time and have never really told you that.. you are beautiful , wonderful and such a blessing to all of us. .. Tell that husband of yours he better get used to dressing people that can't dress themselves. this is just the beginning Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol, that is SO sweet!! :) :)

      Delete