Monday, February 17, 2014

11 weeks!

I've seen these posts all over the place and It looked like a fun thing to do, if only just to have something to look back on once all is said and done! 

I am officially 11 weeks 1 day today! As of my last appointment, they have my due date set as September 7th! (insert awkward pre-bump bloated pic here)


How far along? 
 11 weeks!

Maternity clothes:  
I'm still in regular clothes.  I'm still mainly all bloat, not so much baby bump quite yet. Starting to get snug though!

Stretch marks? 
Not yet!

Sleep: 
Decent. Sometimes have a hard time falling asleep, and A few times a week I wake up around 4am and cannot fall back asleep until just moments before my alarm goes off. ONLY happens during the work week, convenient how that works out! But I have no trouble passing out IMMEDIATELY after work. It's a vicious cycle and guaranteed to get worse I'm sure.

Best moment this week:  
We announced the pregnancy to ALL friends and family this past week. It was nerve wracking, and made it all the more real. It maybe, just maybe is starting to sink in! OH! duh and we ordered a fetal doppler and it arrived on Valentine's day. Thankfully the first time we tried it I found the sweet little heartbeat right away! Most insane sound and feeling in the world! There is a little human with a beating heart in my body!! What an immense miracle to comprehend!

Miss anything? 
Not feeling hungover all the time! And on a vain note, I miss getting my hair done!! Ugh it's getting SO bad, 2nd trimester can't come soon enough!

Movement: 
Not quite yet!

Food cravings: 
 Don't even get me started! First it was chips and salsa, but I think I may have overindulged. This past week it has been full speed ahead with peppered beef jerky. mmmmm.....

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
This sounds bad, but the only thing that actually makes me feel physically ill is the thought of Beer! My mouth gets all watery (not in a good way) and I feel like I could throw up. Good thing that's not on my menu ;)

Gender: 
Too early yet!

Labor signs:  
No way! 

Symptoms: 
Extreme fatigue, headaches, feeling like I go out and whoop it up until 3am every night. Blehhhhh. (no actual vomiting though, So I guess that's a plus) Oh and can't forget the HORRIBLE hormonal acne. Yayyy.     

Belly button in or out? 
 In

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or moody most of the time? 
 Fluctuates. I have my unsavory moments....hahaha. Sorry Josh.

Looking forward to: 
 Making decisions on doctors, hospitals, etc. Making it to the 2nd trimester, and our next ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment